If a master enters into a Lloyd’s Open Form agreement without having the form on board, how can it be signed?

Having made the agreement with the other master, the owners should be contacted. They can then arrange for the form to be signed ashore.

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Once a salvor has agreed to render salvage assistance on Lloyd’s Open Form terms, what is he basically obliged to do under the contract?

How should an offer of Lloyd’s Open Form 2011 salvage assistance be accepted?