What certificate must be completed where packaged goods are to be packed or shipped in or on a cargo transport unit?

A Container or Vehicle Packing Certificate must be signed by the person who stowed the goods in or on their transport unit (e. g. container).

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Is a Packing Certificate required for all packaged goods?

What information must be included in a dangerous goods or marine pollutants declaration for packaged goods?