What must the owner do in the event of grounding or other damage to the hull or machinery that may affect class?

Apply to the classification society for a survey of the damage. 

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Can surveys be carried out at sea by class surveyors?

What happens when a class survey cannot be completed in one operation?