What official documents might a master want to carry spare copies of in a UK ship trading on international voyages?

Official Log Book; GMDSS Log; Oil Record Book; Garbage Record Book; crew agreement (ALC) documents; Incident Report Form (IRF); Draught of Water and Freeboard Notice (MSF 2004, formerly FRE 13); Additional Freeboard Sheets (AFS); Certificates of Discharge; Watchkeeping Certificates; Navigational and Engine Room Watch Rating Certificates; Return of Births and Deaths (RBD.1).

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Which convention contains requirements for ballast water treatment?

How many copies of the emergency towing booklet should be available?