Where a second or third Tanker Endorsement is required (e. g. for chemical and/or gas tankers), may the 3 months’ sea service be substituted?

Yes, by successful completion of 28 days’ MCA-approved shipboard training involving at least one loading and one discharging operation.

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Does a Tanker Endorsement have to be revalidated?

What does Specialised Tanker training include?