Where can Agreement and List of Crew documents for UK ships be obtained?

From MCA Marine Offices in the UK, or from Proper Officers (e. g. British Consuls) abroad. They are provided in large brown envelopes containing all the forms and gummed slips to be assembled to make up the Crew Agreement and List of Crew document. An Official Log Book is normally included.

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What is form ALC 1 ?

What are the component parts of an Agreement and List of Crew document for a UK ship?