Which UK regulations require a ship to keep a Register of Lifting Appliances?

The MS and FV (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment) Regulations 2006 (“LOLER”). (For questions on LOLER, see Section E. )

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Which documents form the Register of Lifting Appliances and Cargo Handling Gear?

Which international convention requires a Register of Lifting Appliances to be maintained?