Who must all wreck brought into the UK or found in UK waters be reported to?

The Receiver of Wreck, an MCA official based at MCA headquarters, Southampton. The main task of the Receiver of Wreck is to process incoming reports of wreck in the interest of both salvor and owner. This involves researching ownership, liaising with finder and owner, and other interested parties such as archaeologists and museums.

What do you think?

138 Points
Upvote Downvote

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What is the proper procedure when wreck is found in UK waters?

What is meant by “wreck” in UK law?