A ship is flagging into the UK register from another register. What is the proper procedure with regard to the CSR?

Ships flagging into the UK must be issued by the Registry of Shipping and Seamen (RSS), Cardiff, with an updated CSR Document (Form 1), which should be applied for on a CSR Amendment form (Form 2). A copy Amendment form should also be sent to the previous flag State Administration so that they can issue their final CSR Document (Form 1).

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What is CSR Form 3?

What is printed and what should be entered on a CSR Form 2 (or Amendment form) with effect from 1 January 2009?