Is it possible for a ship to have two Certificates of Entry issued by different P&I clubs?

Yes, if the insured risks are shared between two P&I clubs. This arrangement is not uncommon with high-value cruise ships. The percentage of risk covered by a club is stated on its Certificate of Entry.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Following an accident or incident likely to involve the P&I club, what club document will the master need to consult?

What is a Certificate of Entry?