What certificate must be held by a certificated officer serving in a UK ship who does not hold a UK Certificate of Competency?

A Certificate of Equivalent Competency (CEC), either of Grade 1 (Master) or Grade 2 (Deck Officer or Engineer Officer), as appropriate, issued by the Registry of Shipping and Seamen (RSS), Cardiff.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Can UK CECs be issued to applicants holding Certificates of Competency issued in any STCW Convention Party country?

Which M Notices contain guidance on UK Certificates of Equivalent Competency?