What document must be issued before a UK ship may establish, install and use radio transmitting and receiving equipment?

A Ship Radio Licence (SRL) issued by Ofcom (the Office of Communications) under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

A Ship Radio Licence Disc used to have to be displayed on the wheelhouse windows of UK ships. Is this still required?

What is another name sometimes used for a Register of Lifting Appliances?