What does Specialised Tanker training include?

In addition to Basic Tanker training, an MCA-approved specialised tanker training programme (oil, chemical or liquefied gas, as appropriate), plus at least 3 months’ sea service in a tanker of the appropriate type.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Where a second or third Tanker Endorsement is required (e. g. for chemical and/or gas tankers), may the 3 months’ sea service be substituted?

Which tanker personnel must undergo Specialised Tanker training?