Where can a shipowner or manager find guidance on flagging-in to the UK register?

On the MCA website under Ships and Cargoes/ UK Ship Register.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What is tonnage tax?

Under The Merchant Shipping (Accident Reporting and Investigation) Regulations 2012, what must the master or senior surviving officer do with respect to evidence following a reportable accident involving a UK ship?