Which ships must make “hazmat” notifications under the VTM Regulations?

All ships, regardless of size, carrying dangerous goods or polluting goods, other than warships, naval auxiliaries and other ships owned or operated by the Government of an EEA State which are used for non-commercial public service.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What are “dangerous goods “for the purposes of the VTM Regulations?

Which regulations contain the UK statutory requirements for ships to make “hazmat” notifications, and in which M Notice are they explained?