Who is responsible for Type Rating training and examination?

A Type Rating Instructor (TRI), to be responsible for training, must be nominated by the organisation providing MCA-approved TRC training.Β 

Another person must be nominated as Type Rating Examiner (TRE). TRIs and TREs should be experienced in the operation of the craft on which they will be instructing and examining, and be MCA-approved.


Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

How is a Type Rating Certificate obtained?

Where can the UK requirements for obtaining a Type Rating Certificate be found?