Can an officer whose certificate has been suspended appeal against the suspension?

Yes, in England to the High Court or in Scotland to the Court of Session. These courts have powers to terminate the suspension.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What is a “Section 63 Inquiry”?

What action can the DfT take pending the outcome of a Section 61 Inquiry?