If a candidate for a certificate of competency has served in non-trading vessels, what may the MCA do?

(1) Count all or part of his/her sea-time towards the required qualifying sea service, or (2) limit his/her certificate, temporarily or permanently, for service only in certain ship types or trades.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Where can the sea service allowances for service in non-trading ships be found?

Which M Notice contains guidance on obtaining an officer qualification?