Where can the sea service allowances for service in non-trading ships be found?

In a table in MGN 92 (Training and Certification Guidance Part 2). There is also a table for service in tugs.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Which M Notices contain guidance on UK Certificates of Equivalent Competency?

If a candidate for a certificate of competency has served in non-trading vessels, what may the MCA do?