In what form must statutory certificates issued to UK ships be?

Generally, in the form prescribed by the international convention or code under which they are required. (Model certificates are in the SOLAS, MARPOL and LOADLINE books, the ISM and ISPS Codes and other IMO publications.)

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Where a ship is required to have an inspection of the outside of the ship’s bottom, must it always be made with the ship out of the water?

Which UK statutory certificates and documents will not normally be issued by Recognised Organisations on behalf of the MCA?