What “conventional” ship certificates should be found on a UK-flag high-speed craft?

Certificate of British Registry, Safe Manning Document, Safety Radio Certificate, International Load Line Certificate, International Tonnage Certificate, International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate, ISM Safety Management Certificate and Document of Compliance, Certificate of Class.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

In what way is the load line of a highspeed craft different from that of a conventional ship?

Which special HSC documents are required to be carried by high-speed craft on UK domestic-only voyages?