What records should be made when there is a complaint about provisions or water?

In the narrative section of the Official Log Book: (1) a record of the complaint, with the names of the complainants; (2) a record of any investigation made by the master; (3) a record of any action taken by a superintendent or proper officer with the ship’s provisions or water.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What are INCOTERMS®?

If seamen making a rightful complaint about provisions or water are dissatisfied with the master’s action or inaction in response to it, what may they do?