Where a ship is on an Indefinite Agreement, what notification must be made of changes in the crew?

Every 6 months the owner must make a list showing all changes made in the last 6 months, and send it to an MCA Superintendent where the ship was at a UK port at the end of the 6 months, or to the RSS if the ship was abroad.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

A riding gang of repairmen, employed by a ship repair company, is sailing in a UK ship. On which document should they be listed?

What notification must be made after any change in the List of Crew subsequent to opening a Crew Agreement?