Which ships require a UKOPP Certificate instead of an IOPP Certificate?

UK oil tankers of 150 GT or above and other ships of 400 GT or above which are not engaged on voyages to ports or offshore terminals under the jurisdiction of other Parties to the MARPOL Convention. (Some domestic trading ships are nevertheless issued with an IOPPC at the request of their owners.)

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Which UK regulation requires issue of a UKOPP Certificate?

What document is issued as a Supplement to the IOPP Certificate, and what does it contain in the case of a tanker and a non-tanker?