Who conducts Formal Investigations?

In England, Wales or Northern Ireland, a Wreck Commissioner, or in Scotland, a Sheriff.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

Can a Court of Formal Investigation order a ship’s officer to attend as a witness?

What is a Formal Investigation, and who can order one?