In addition to persons associated with the ship, what other persons have a duty under the 2012 ARI Regulations to report an accident of which they are aware?

(a) In the case of an accident within or adjacent to the limits of any harbour, the harbour authority for that harbour; (b) in the case of an accident on any inland waterway in the United Kingdom, the person, authority or body having responsibility for that waterway; or (c) an official of the MCA in respect of an accident within United Kingdom waters.

Share this:

Written by Ship Inspection

Leave a Reply

What information must be included in an accident report to the MAIB under the 2012 ARI Regulations?

What duty to report an accident do persons associated with the ship have under the 2012 ARI Regulations?